Bhashamithram is a ‘Books & Reference’ category mobile app that can be downloaded from the Google Play store. The developers have rated this app as being suitable for ages 3 and above. This app is available free on the Google Play store. It has no in-app purchases. It requires a minimum of Android OS 4.0.3+ for reliable performance. The current version of the app is v 1.2.1. It was just launched on 18th July 2019.
Developed by CDIT, Bhashamithram mobile app already has 1,455 reviews with an average rating of 4.6/5 stars. The app has been downloaded by 50,000+ users. The size of this Android app is 13 MB.
Bhashamithram is a simple bilingual dictionary that runs completely on an offline mode. It gives English to Malayalam meanings, Malayalam to English meanings, and Malayalam synonyms and antonyms. The app can produce a total of 140,000 results.
The Bhashamithram app is a simplistic and useful app for users who are fond of reading and need to look up meanings. The main features of the app include:
- English to Malayalam Dictionary
- Malayalam to English Dictionary
- Malayalam thesaurus with synonyms and antonyms
- Instant results
Pros of the Application
- This is an add-free app so far
- This app is very easy to use
- The app is suited for those who use digital readers.
- You just have to copy a word from the reader onto the app and click the appropriate button to get the desired results
- It has separate options to check meanings, synonyms, or antonyms of a word
- The app is good for improving vocabulary
- It works in an offline mode and does not consume data
Cons of the Application
- The app needs 13 MB memory space
- The vocabulary database is limited compared to other similar apps.
Its utility value is what makes the Bhashamithram app popular. It has a user-friendly interface and function options which does not need complicated menus. The app gives you instant results when you want to look up meanings, synonyms, and antonyms both in Malayalam and English.
As the app has a database of 140,000 words altogether in Malayalam and English, it is very useful for those who use digital readers. To use it, you must:
- Select the word that you want to lookup
- Paste it in the insert-box of the app
- Select the operation you want – meaning, synonym, antonym
- Click the desired button instant results.
The Bhashamithram app helps frequent readers of eBooks, articles, and blogs on digital readers to look up the meanings of words. It can produce more than 140,000 results. It is useful to gain knowledge of both the languages and improve vocabulary.