Google Keep – Notes and Lists is an application categorized under “Productivity” in the Google play store. This application is developed by Google LLC. and has content applicable to individuals aged 3+. The compatibility of the app depends upon the device at use and was recently updated on June 8, 2020. The current version and the size of the application also depends upon the device at use. It is available in Google Play and is completely free to use. This application has more than 500,000,000 installs and has been reviewed by more than 980,000 users giving it a 4.4 rating in the Google play store.
Maintaining a to do list is something that we all aspire to do in our daily lives. Noting down ideas is also something that we all wish we did in the long run. Inspiration can come from anywhere and at any time. To capture that moment and preserve it in time is very important as when the moment passes the ideas might also pass with them. Sometimes people spends years and years pondering over things just to get that one great idea. It is important that we have a suitable place to write it down and to commemorate it as something that will happen soon. If it won’t happen that soon till remind the person that, that is the end goal
Google keep is an app that solves this problem. This is the perfect place to off lead ideas, thoughts and to do lists without taking your mind off the bigger picture. With google keeps users can get a safe and secure place where they can finally unwind and jot down the important things that happened. Users also can use this platform to prioritize and complete tasks and chores. Some great features of google keep that’ll keep you sharp are
• Create notes and lists of whatever you want. This can be further enhanced by setting time and place reminders. Once the task is competed users can check off their completed tasks.
• Sometimes ideas and thoughts cannot be really captured using words. With google keep users can add pictures or just draw on their own. This way users can capture the true essence of the idea without and external stimulus. Just draw what’s in your mind.
• Dictate your thoughts, keep will transcribe them for you. Search notes by automagically created topics. Group notes together with #labels. Colour notes for easy scalability.
• Users can access their notes on any device. synced automatically to their phone, tablet, watch, and laptop via the Google Keep website, or Chrome app.
• Users can also use “Ok Google” voice commands to “take a note” or “add to to-do list”.
These are some great features that keep Google keep fun to use and highly customizable. Using this app you will never get bored or tired of writing your ideas or lists down.