The Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker functions exactly as the name suggests. The app belongs to the Medical category and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. It is a very useful app and can improve your quality of life. The app can be downloaded free of cost from Google Play Store. It does have some in-app purchases that enhance the functionality of the app. Downloading and installing the app is a simple process.
This app can be used by all age groups and it is rated suitable for ages 3+. The newest version of the app is 8.60.08120. It was launched on 23rd July 2019. You need to have at least 5.0 version of Android OS to run this app. This app was developed by Medisafe. As it mostly works offline, it needs a memory space of 53 MB. It was rated by more than 188,200 users and has an average rating of 4.6/5 stars. So far, more than 1,000,000 people downloaded and installed this medicine reminder app.
Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker by Medisafe can be used to help you keep track of your daily medication routine and the app has many different uses as well. It will warn you about the interactions between different drugs you are taking and if they are contraindicative. You can add some personal data and get reminders about your refills. You can set reminders for your doctor’s appointments and due dates of laboratory tests. It has a vast database of over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription drugs (RX) and reminders can be set for each medicine that you take.
You can also use it to save the blood pressure, blood sugar, lipid profile, and other details from your lab report into the app.
The most prominent features of this app include:
- Medication consumption tracker
- Calendar for tests and doctor’s appointments
- OTC and RX refill reminders
- Doctor appointment reminder
- Pharmacy discount offers and coupons
- Health measurements log
- Complex dose schedule organizer
Pros of the application
- You can easily organize your medication schedule
- It has a great doctor appointment schedule and planner
- It reminds you of your pills
- It reminds you of your stocks and refills
- You can log your symptoms and health parameters
- It is a free of charge application
- It is easy to download and install
Cons of the application
- The users complain about time zone settings as it changes the clock time and sometimes the users gets notifications too early
- Some users say that the volume is too loud
- There are some bugs related to the medication adding process
The Pill Reminder & Medication Tracker app has a logbook in which you can record all your daily, weekly, and monthly medications to share with your physician. It can track over 20 health parameters for various lifestyle diseases and healthy issues. This is a very helpful in several ways, for example:
- “Medifriend” family and caregiver support
- Drug interaction matrix organizer
- Automatic time zone detection
- Drugstore coupons and pharmacy discounts
The app also supports different time zones and complex dose and various medicine combination schedules. The app is intended to help manage your daily routine of taking medicines. The app is useful for those who might forget to take their prescription medicines.