Pratilipi Free Stories, Audio Stories, and Books is a free app available on Google Play. It is an app under the ‘Books & Reference’ category. The application is rated as 12+ and its use requires parental guidance. The latest version of the Pratilipi app is 1.3.20. It was launched on 24th July 2019. It will work satisfactorily on Android 4.1+ operating systems. This application is developed by Pratilipi. The app requires 13 MB memory space. It has an average rating of 4.7/5 stars and over 83,000 users have rated the app. It has been downloaded more than 5,000,000 times.
The Pratilipi Stories, audio stories, books app is designed as an app that enables you to browse, read, and listen to stories and books from your Android device. The app can also be used to read, listen to, and write your own poetry. Supported languages include English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, and Gujarati. You can use it to look for the books you like from its library of over 800,000 stories from more than 100,000 different authors.
The app has many different categories, including thriller, social, children’s stories, moral, satire, humor, love and romance, and horror genre. It is very easy to use and has functions like:
- Book editing (parts of the books)
- Chatting sessions with the authors
- Leaving comments on and reviews of the books
- Publishing your own stories on the app.
Pros of the application
- The app contains both written and audio books
- You can contact the author and comment on the story
- You can upload your own stories
- The app supports nine different languages
- More than 800,000 books and stories
- Different genres are available
- The complete readable content is available offline
- There is also poetry in different languages
- Chat with readers with similar interests
- You can take part in writing contests.
Cons of the application
- Some technical glitches need to be resolved
- Parental guidance is necessary for some of the content.
The Pratilipi app has a vast database of over 800,000 stories, books, and audio stories so far. It also has a good collection of poems in 9 different languages. As the app content is updated on a daily basis, the database of readable content is continuously increasing. As your downloaded app keeps updating, new content is always available.
Besides reading or listening to the stories and books, the Pratilipi app gives you many more functions. They include:
- Intuitive suggestions depending on your usual searches
- Chatting with other readers and the authors
- Leaving comments or reviews on the content
- Sharing the content with other readers.
The Pratilipi Stories, Audio Stories, & Books app is compatible with Android-based mobile devices. It has a huge collection of content that can be downloaded and read offline. While online, you can chat with authors and other readers. You can also publish your own stories on the app for others to read.