Teleport Photo Editor is a free app under the ‘Photography’ category on Google Play. It has been rated as a 3+ age group app. The app doesn’t have any in-app purchases. The app requires a minimum of Android OS 5.0 version or newer. The current version is 1.4.0 and this app was launched on 28th September 2019. This app was developed by Teleport Future Technologies. It requires 51 MB memory space. More than 48,900 users have rated this app with an average of 4.4/5 stars. The app has been downloaded more than 5,000,000 times.
This professional photo editing app is focused on switching the background and providing blur features. Moreover, you can use it to make different changes on parts of photos, such as changing the colour of the hair, creating collages, and more. This app can be used for applying interesting filters, such as sunburn. You can pick some custom backgrounds, background blur, or add your own photos and combine them into the existing one. The app can be integrated with your social media platforms.
The main features of the app include:
- It is a free app available on Google Play.
- It has a white background.
- It has many different filters.
- It offers shortcuts, such as flash, switch, and gallery.
- It does not contain in-app purchases.
Pros of the Application
- It is a simple, straightforward, and efficient app.
- It is 100% free of charge.
- The user interface is friendly and well-designed.
- You can make very precise background changes.
- You can recolour the skin tone to give the picture a different look.
- It offers lots of interesting filters.
- It allows you to make the skin look more tanned and glowing
- App works fine and is stable, thus giving a good user experience.
Cons of the Application
- The editing effects are limited.
- There are no advanced settings for the app.
Teleport Photo Editor functions in a simple way. It is a user-friendly app. There are only a few steps you need to take when editing a photo in this app, such as:
- First, choose your photo.
- Then, set the background. You can pick between Custom, Collage, or Colour.
- You can make collages of different pictures with different hair colours or skin tones.
- Blur the background if you like.
- Play with filters and effects, such as changing the colour of your hair.
- Create a collage if you prefer.
- Share your creations on social media and platforms.
The Teleport Photo Editor is useful if you want to use different styles of self-portraits on your social media profiles. It has three main options to edit photos, making it a very user-friendly app.
The shortcoming is that it has limited applications compared to other advanced photo editing apps available today. On the positive side, it has good colour options and photo-modification options.
Due to its simplicity, even teenagers and kids can use the app very easily to change their social media pictures or to just share via WhatsApp.