Photomath is an app that belongs to the ‘Education’ category. It is available from the Google Play Store for free. The download and installation processes are very simple. Photomath is suitable for 3+ age groups. This app does not require Wi-Fi connection or mobile data and can work offline. The Photomath app varies with the device on which you download. The current version was launched on 30 July 2019. The app is versatile and works on old and new Android OS.
This application is developed by Photomath Inc. Photomath is a big app that requires 61.7 MB storage space. It currently has an average rating of 4.7/5 stars. More than 1,185,900 users have rated this app. It has been downloaded for more than 50,000,000 times.
The Photomath is an app for understanding the process of how to solve a mathematical equation. It is an app that can be used to actually solve mathematical problems. So, you not only learn the process but also get the full solution. You can use it to check your homework, solve problems, and prepare for your exams.
Each math solution will be thoroughly explained. You can also get several ways of solving the same problem. The app can be used in more than 30 different languages. It has interactive graphics. Real tutors stand behind it and it is not just a machine-based algorithm which is designed to give automated answers. That’s why you can be sure of the correct results.
Moreover, you will get the solution almost instantly so you do not have to wait for long to get the solution to the problem.
The key features of the Photomath app are:
- The app is free of charge.
- It is simple to use.
- The solutions are thoroughly explained.
- It supports both Android OS and iOS.
- It has in-app purchases and ads.
- It asks permission to access your camera.
Pros of the application
- The app is free of charge
- It works offline
- It provides detailed explanations to the solutions
- It offers several different ways to solve a problem
- It helps to prepare for exams and to improve mathematical knowledge
- It is a reliable app
- You get the solutions to the math problems within minutes
Cons of the application
- It has in-app purchases
- It needs a lot of storage space
- The installation process is rather time-consuming
There are several functions of this free app. When you download and install the app, it will guide you on how to use its functions. It is a very user-friendly app. All you have to do when you open the app is:
- Scan an image of a math handwritten or printed problem
- Type this problem into the app’s integrated calculator
- Wait for Photomath to produce the result
- Read the solution on the display screen
The Photomath app solves problems instantly in mathematical branches like trigonometry, equations, inequalities, logarithms, etc. If you decide to get the in-app purchases, you can expand the areas of use by getting the benefit of advanced features.